Sunday, December 5, 2010

FTU!! Santa's Bitch



tutorial was written by me, Lori, on Dec. 5, 2010.
And it was written for those who should already have a basic knowledge of working with PSP. I used Paint Shop Pro XI
Do not copy this tutorial and post it through any group or claim it as your own. Please share a text link only. If you use this tutorial please send me a copy of the tag you made with it to my e-mail to the left. I'd LOVE to see the creations and post into my slide show! Thank You!
Any resemblance to any other tutorial is strictly coincidental.
Supplies needed
Tube(s) of choice, I used the Artwork of ©Scott Blair, you must purchase a license found here.
FTU Scrapkit by Vicky of True Taggin' Love called "Crazy Christmas" and can be found here.
Tag template by Ella Von Grim of Sinister Designs and can be found here.
Font of choice (I used Santas Sleigh Full Bold)
Plugins: Xero; Eye Candy 4000
Please remember to stop and save often.
Add drop shadow of choice as you go. Refer to my example as needed, merge layers down as needed to make things a little eaiser.

Let's Rock this Tutorial!!

Open papers 1, 3, 4, 5 and 7 minimize for later use.

Open the template in PSP, using your shortcut keys on your keyboard (SHIFT+D) duplicate the template as a new image. Close the original.

Open paper 6, copy and go to larger bg layer and Select-All-Float-Defloat and paste paper6 into selection. Do this with circle 1 using paper 5, circle 2 using paper 4, circle 3 using paper 3 and rectangle bg using paper 7.

Open tube of choice, copy and paste above circle 3 to your liking. If there is any part of the tube hanging below the film strip, use your eraser tool to erase it. Duplicate 2 times and arrange each one above the other two circles to your liking, go one of the circles, Select-All-Float-Defloat-invert, go to the tube for that circle and hit your delete key on your keyboard. Do this for the other circle. On the middle tube set visiablity to around 40, and for the last tube set the visiablity to around 50.

Go to the original tube, go to effects-Plugins-Xero-Porcelain using these settings:


then go to effects-Plugins-xero-raidance using these settings:


go to the film strip and paste smaller bits of the tube to your liking, click inside each square with your magic wand go Select-invert, go to each tube layer and hit your delete key on your keyboard.

Merge each tube down until they are on one layer. Duplicate layer and on your bottom layer go to adjust-blur-gaussian blur set to 10.00.

Go to the top tube layer, Go to effects-time machine set to the earliest time mine was 1839, with intensity set to 30.00

Open ornament element of choice, resize to 157x205 pixels and copy and paste as new layer and arrange so it is haning over the 't' in Santa.

Open the larger swag element resize to 588x170 pixels and copy and paste as new layer and arrange so it's under the 'Merry %#@# Christmas'.


(this next part is optional, if you want to leave all the words, do not erase or add the poinesetta)

Open the poinesetta resize to 135x131 pixels and arrange in the middle of the swag bow. With magic wand set to selection-rectangle, draw a rectangle around the 'F'ing' part of the wordart, hit delete on your keyboad.

Go to Santa word art layer, go to effects-plugins-eyecandy4000-glass using these settings with the glass color set to 7c0f0f:




Go to Bitch word art layer, go to adjust-add/remove noise add noise with these settings:


go to effects-plugins-eyecandy4000-glass using the same settings as above, with the color set to 72895b.

Go to the Merry Chirstmas word art and add the same glass settings as above, using color bfc8ab.

Add Copyright info, license and save!
Thanks for Rocking Out my tutorial, I hope you enjoyed! ~Lori

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

template for tut doesn't exist

Photobucket Thanks to Shani of Wicked Princess Scraps for the use of her kit, Strength In Me, a FTU kit to help raise awareness in testicular cancer. No matter what kind of cancer it is, if you love someone with cancer, be by their side and 'Love them through it'.
Photobucket
My Photo
Lori
Hello, my name is Lori. I work full time as a Grooming Salon Manager, I LOVE my 4 legged 'Babies'! (Hence the name of my blog) I'm soon to be married to a Great man, Put (actually it's his nickname). I have 2 Beautiful Daughters and 1 Handsome Son. I also have 2 Grandsons, Hunter and Trey, and a Step-Grandson, Logan! In my spare time I love to make tags and scrap page Lo's! I hope you enjoy and come back often!
View my complete profile
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

xanga

Photobucket

Photobucket